NEC to Showcase Cyber Security and Biometrics Solutions for Law Enforcement at 85th INTERPOL General Assembly
Tokyo, Japan - November 7, 2016 - NEC Corporation (NEC; TSE: 6701) will introduce its Public Safety solutions at the 85th ICPO-INTERPOL General Assembly Exhibition, which will be held at Nusa Dua Convention Center, Bali, Indonesia from 7 to 10 November 2016. NEC will be showcasing its Cyber Security and Biometrics Solutions for Law Enforcement.
With the rise in terror and cyber attacks around the globe, there is a pressing need for governments and enterprises to build robust defenses in the physical and digital world. NEC will showcase how its latest technology offerings in cyber security technologies and advanced biometrics solutions can help law enforcement agencies keep their cities safer.
The NEC booth features the following solutions:
NEC employs a powerful and effective combination of security technology and solutions to keep large-scale ICT environments safe.
- Digital Forensic Solution: The Digital Forensic Solution equips Law Enforcement agencies with the necessary forensic capabilities for combatting cybercrime. This suite empowers organizations with the know-how for specific forensic areas, including:
- Disk forensics
- - Mobile device forensics
- Malware forensics
- Memory forensics
Other highlights include a next-generation security solution to counter unknown threats by using progressive heuristic technology and other developments in an analytics-based solution.
NEC is proud to showcase its world's No. 1* rated face and fingerprint matching technology.
- NeoFace® Watch: A high performance face recognition software application for real-time video surveillance, offline video face search and high volume photo face search. Multiple alert options are available.
- NeoFace® Reveal: Latent face workstation providing the ability to enhance poor quality latent face images, search against mugshot repositories, and identify potential candidates. The solution allows operators to easily scroll through and review the candidate list, enabling a quick assessment by skilled experts.
- NeoFace® Smart ID, NeoScan45: A mobile application equipped with multi-biometric capture capability including facial images, fingerprints and voices in addition to descriptive data. This application allows operators to rapidly identify persons in the field without ID credentials based upon a fingerprint or facial recognition search.
- SmartScan: SmartScan, an advanced multi-modal capture solution, breaks from convention with an extraordinarily functional ergonomic design and a Microsoft Windows 10 user interface delivering leading edge biometric technology.
About NEC Corporation
NEC Corporation is a leader in the integration of IT and network technologies that benefit businesses and people around the world. By providing a combination of products and solutions that cross utilize the company's experience and global resources, NEC's advanced technologies meet the complex and ever-changing needs of its customers. NEC brings more than 100 years of expertise in technological innovation to empower people, businesses and society. For more information, visit NEC at http://www.nec.com.
The NEC Group globally provides "Solutions for Society" that promote the safety, security, efficiency and equality of society. Under the company's corporate message of "Orchestrating a brighter world," NEC aims to help solve a wide range of challenging issues and to create new social value for the changing world of tomorrow. For more information, please visit
NEC is a registered trademark of NEC Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Other product or service marks mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners. ©2016 NEC Corporation.