UC Attendant (UNIVERGE® UA5200)
UC Attendant is an advanced attendant console for NEC's SV9500 and SV9300 communications platforms.
The UC Attendant provides your attendants/operators with cutting-edge technology that delivers to them the latest in advanced call processing capabilities and productivity enhancements. It gives them instant access to vital information, improving productivity and enabling better customer service.
UC Attendant offers:
- Optimal call management through a customizable, intuitive user interface
- Presence-enabled directory that seamlessly integrates with corporate directory data
- Skills-based directory search to quickly find the person most suitable to assist the caller
- A cost-effective way to increase attendant productivity
- On screen call control with flexible routing
- Seamless integration of presence-enabled directory with click to call, e-mail, SMS and IM
- Optional threat recording, 911 alerts, on-call schedules, message taking and procedure management
UC Attendant also offers customized industry specific solutions for Healthcare and Hospitality. Each of the solutions offer a full range of features commonly used in that particular industry as well as a specially-designed color-coded keyboard with hot keys that make operation even faster and more intuitive. Additionally, these solutions integrate easily with applications generally used in Healthcare and Hospitality. For example, UC Attendant for Healthcare seamlessly integrates with patient data from HL7 and the Hospitality one integrates with Newmarket® International’s HotSOS (Hotel Service Optimization System). For more information, click on the links below. UC Attendant provides many features: Toll Denial by Operator, manual recording, call history, directory color display preference by operator login, universal search, and much more.