Displaying present location in the site.
Materials contained in this Site are the copyrighted property of NEC APAC. NEC APAC neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed in this Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with NEC APAC. You may not copy, distribute, publish, modify, transmit, reuse, reproduce, re-post, republish, upload, post or use the copyrighted materials on this Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio and video, without the express written consent of NEC APAC.
You are hereby authorised to view, download, print and distribute copyrighted materials from this Site subject to the following conditions:
- The copyrighted materials on this Site may be used for informational purposes only.
- Except as specifically authorised by NEC APAC, the copyrighted materials on this Site may only be used for non-commercial, personal purposes.
- Any copy or distribution of the copyrighted materials on this Site, or portion thereof, must include the copyright notice found under the heading “Use of Document” (below”) and all other copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials.
- Each individual document delivered from this Site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information applicable to that individual document. Your right to use or copy this document may be restricted if so indicated in such proprietary notices and/or copyright information.
- It is possible that this publication may contain reference to, or information about products (machines and programmes), programming or services that are not announced in your country. Such references or information must not be construed to mean that the NEC APAC intends to announce such products, programming or services in your country.
- Unless as expressly provided herein, NEC APAC does not grant you any express or implied rights or licenses under any patents, trademarks, copyrights, or other proprietary or intellectual property rights.
LIMITATION OF USE
You agree that your use of this Site shall be limited as follows:-
- You will not use this Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the terms and conditions herein or under the laws of Singapore.
- You will not use this Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Internet site (or the network(s) connected to this Site) or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of this Site.
- You will not attempt to gain unauthorised access to this Site, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to this Site, through hacking, password mining or any other means.
- You will not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through this Site.
- You may not mirror any of the content from this Site on another web site or in any other media.
NEC is the registered trademark of NEC APAC. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
NEC APAC does not promise or guarantee that the information, software, products, services and related graphic included in or available through this Site are correct, current or complete. By accessing this Site you acknowledge and agree that this Site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. While changes are periodically added to the information herein and NEC APAC will use reasonable efforts to place accurate and up-to-date information on this Site or make improvements and/or changes in the Site at any time, NEC APAC assumes no responsibility (and expressly disclaims responsibility) for updating this Site to keep the information current and makes no warranty of its accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness or to ensure the accuracy or completeness of any information. You shall use this Site at your own risk and agree that it is your responsibility to confirm the accuracy and completeness of all information before making any decision related to any services, software, products, services and related graphic or other matters included in or make available through this Site. NEC APAC makes no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphic or other matters included in or available through this Site or service for any purpose. All such information, software, products, services and related graphic or other matters are provided 'as is' without warranty of any kind. NEC APAC hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services and related graphic or other matters, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
In no event shall NEC APAC be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data, business interruption, loss of programmes or profits or damage to your computer system, arising out of or in any way connected to with the use or performance of this Site or of any site or resources linked to, referenced or accessed through this Site, or for the use of downloading of, or access to, information, software, products, services and related graphic, with the delay or inability to use the same, or otherwise arising out of the use of this Site or of any site or resources linked to, referenced or accessed through this Site, or for the use of downloading of, or access to, any information, software, products, services and related graphic, whether based on contract, tort , negligence, strict liability or otherwise even if NEC APAC has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
In order to gain access to this Site and the services, you agree to comply with the following confidentiality provisions:
- You acknowledge that you may obtain direct access via this Site to certain confidential information of NEC APAC including but not limited to technical, contractual, pricing, marketing and other valuable information ("Information"). You must hold the Information in strict confidence and may only provide the Information to employees in your organisation only on a need-to-know basis. You may use the Information from this Site solely for the purpose of selling, maintaining and supporting the products and equipment of our business units. Title to the Information remains with NEC APAC. You agree, either as an individual or on behalf of your employer to be bound by these provisions. Further, if you are acting on behalf of your employer, your employer agrees to indemnify NEC APAC for violations of this Section.
- You will not be liable for disclosure if such Information
(ii)is known to you prior to disclosure;
(iii)was independently developed by you through no use of the Information;
(iv)is/was disclosed to you by another third party without any restriction;
(v)is/was disclosed pursuant to a court order.
Your obligations regarding the Information shall expire five (5) years after the date of disclosure. Upon termination of the aforesaid term or at NEC APAC’s request, you must cease use of Information and return or destroy all Information.
You agree that you shall indemnify NEC APAC and its parent company, subsidiary and affiliates, employees, agents, co-branders from and against all actions, claims, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected to the use of this Site by you or someone using your name or password.
SOFTWARE AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE
All software is owned by NEC APAC and is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Any copying, reproduction or redistribution of the software is expressly prohibited by law and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COPYING OR REPRODUCTION OF THE SOFTWARE TO ANY OTHER SERVER OR LOCATION FOR FURTHER REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED. THE SOFTWARE IS WARRANTED, IF AT ALL, ONLY ACCORDING TO THE TERMS OF THE LICENCE AGREMENT. You acknowledge that the software, and any accompanying documentation and/or technical information, is subject to applicable export control laws and regulations of Japan law and Singapore law. You agree not to export or re-export the software, directly or indirectly, to any countries that are subject to Japan and/or Singapore export restrictions
Any communication or material transmitted by you through this Site either by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. While NEC APAC shall use commercially reasonable endeavours and shall comply with applicable laws in Singapore to ensure that all such communication or material is protected, NEC APAC has no obligation whatsoever including without limitation confidentiality obligations in connection with the same. Anything so transmitted by you may be used by NEC APAC or its parent, subsidiaries or affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to the copying, distributing, publishing, modifying, transmitting, reusing, reproducing, re-posting, republishing, uploading, posting or use. Furthermore, NEC APAC and its parent, subsidiaries and affiliates are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to this Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information. No compensation will be paid with respect to NEC APAC and its parents, subsidiaries or affiliate’s use of the materials contained within such feedback or suggestions.
NEC APAC is under no obligation to monitor any communication or material residing on or transmitted through this Site by you. However, anyone using this Site in an authorised manner agrees that NEC APAC may monitor the contents of the Sites periodically to (1) comply with any necessary laws, regulations or other governmental requests; (2) to operate this Site properly or to protect itself and its users. NEC APAC reserves the right to modify, reject or eliminate any material residing on or transmitted to this Site which NEC APAC it its sole discretion, believe is unacceptable or in violation of the law or these terms and conditions or the laws of Singapore.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
You may link your site to https://sg.nec.com on the following conditions:
- You shall not place any content from this Site in a frame on your site.
- You shall not imply that NEC APAC endorses your site, or any products on your site.
- You shall not misrepresent the relationship of your site with NEC APAC.
- You shall not present false information about NEC APAC products or services.
- You shall not use the NEC APAC logo without express written permission from NEC APAC and upon you securing such express written permission, you further agree that you will use NEC APAC name, logo, slogan or any other trade and service mark in such manner as determined and specified by NEC APAC.
- Your site shall not contain material that could be construed as offensive.
- Your site shall be appropriate for all age groups.
- You shall indemnify and hold harmless NEC APAC its parent company, subsidiaries and affiliates, officers and employees from any claim brought by any third party arising out of your linking to this Site.
- You agree to immediately remove your link to this Site upon request by NEC APAC, or if you breach any of these linking conditions.
- Your site must not slander or damage NEC APAC or its parent company, subsidiaries and affiliates.
- You will not impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to, an official or staff from NEC APAC, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity in your site.
- You will not upload, post or otherwise manipulate identifiers in your site in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through this Site, the services or develop hidden pages or images not linked from another accessible webpage.
USE OF THIS DOCUMENT
Copyright (C) NEC Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
80 Bendemeer Road, #05-01/02 Hyflux Innovation Centre, Singapore 339949
All rights reserved. Copyright in this document is owned by NEC Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.
You may copy this document delivered from NEC Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. Web Server only for the purpose of non-commercial use within your organization, provided that any copy of this document or portion thereof must include this copyright notice.
Each individual document delivered from the NEC Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. Web Server may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information applicable to that individual document. Your right to use or copy this document may be restricted if so indicated in such proprietary notices and/or copyright information.
Except as expressly provided above, nothing herein shall be construed as conferring any right or license under any copyrights, patents, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of NEC Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. or any third party. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, any product, software, service or technology described or referenced in this document is the subject of intellectual property rights reserved by NEC Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. or its licensors and is not licensed hereunder.
THIS DOCUMENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES REGARDING MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ACCURACY OF DATA. NEC ASIA PACIFIC PTE. LTD. MAY MAKE CHANGES, REVISIONS OR IMPROVEMENTS IN, OR DISCONTINUE THE SUPPLY OF, ANY PRODUCT, SOFTWARE OR SERVICE DESCRIBED OR REFERENCED IN THIS DOCUMENT AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE AND AT NEC ASIA PACIFIC PTE. LTD.’S SOLE DISCRETION. IN NO EVENT SHALL NEC ASIA PACIFIC PTE. LTD. BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, EXPENSE OR DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR RELIANCE UPON THE INFORMATION IN THIS DOCUMENT.